Friday, June 5, 2009

ILS (Laura's Gang) Gathers...


There are no libraries open in the Washington State Correction Centers, but the Sun is out and the yard calls. There are some important job openings available for those up to the challenge. One quick quote "I felt so alone when Jean left." going from a three staff to a one staff operation - but you can't sell adding staff in a state that is having trouble meeting payroll and cutting positions before it ends up collapsing like California - which hasn't collapsed yet but suffers rumors of the same. Well, I have things to do, a motorcycle to scramble down the road, wiggling my bike and butt.... you don't even want to know - but the ride is the reason. No one cares if I look cool, but my heart sings and my spirit lifts as the throttle rolls.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Good looking crowd there Earl!