Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Boring... my life is just so perfectly boring...

Nope, didn't make the news, didn't even turn it on this morning, am listening to Easy Listening music. Devotions done, breakfast gruel eaten, exercises started after finishing my tax filing (need one fine lady's signature and stamps) will finish exercising and go jog along the road. Did read: Northview Diary, View From The Porch, and The Breda Fallacy. Breda has a Ladies Night, she knew I work while the show is on so I don't feel left out. Well, back to being better than the headlines and the heartaches and the helpless. No, I shouldn't get a life... I have the best already.

3 comments:

threecollie said...

Thanks for the kind mention! You are lucky to have finished your tax preparation...ours are still in painful progress.

Old NFO said...

Life is what we make it... Simple pleasures outweigh obnoxious excesses in my opinion :-)

Jeffro said...

Boring = good
Interesting = bad, particularly when it's chaos.


wv prions - hey, I know what they are!