Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back to library business, but first a word from...

Remington's computer sent me a message hoping that my problem was resolved. So I sent them another message they may never allow a human to read, about how my 597 is now with GI cotton web sling, TSM200 tech sights, and I am going to test it in Idaho on Saturday, after the Appleseed is done. Tell marketing to build rifles for the program and it could be a very good thing.

I have the garbage to move out to the curb this morning, it really is Tuesday, I have to get to work and finish my August reports, start another book cart, get the library open for business, four and three quarters hours today, and only one hour tomorrow, although I will have visiting Library Keepers from other institutions visiting and working in McNeil Island Corrections Center branch library tomorrow. Then two days, Thursday and Friday, for the quarterly Institutional Library Conference. That will be all for the Office of the Secretary of State and the Washington State Library. I start driving to Idaho when I pack out from there, busy guy for almost completely retired, where is that winning Lotto ticket - oops haven't been buying any all weekend, way too busy to dream of the almost impossible.

I am so lucky and even better blest.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Earl we all know even if you did win, you'd STILL be looking for something to keep you busy! Enjoy Idaho!