Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Was thinkin' about birds this morning....


They were cooing and chirping and singing, I wondered how many would be recognized by birders from New York. Like the plant life, there are so many varieties to wonder over. In all the movies and television shows I do not remember all that bird noise. But then the smell and humidity don't transfer from warfilms well, either.

No, that is not a bird, just a crab in my shadow, I should do a short scenic video of the surfers, crashing waves and the sparrows' synphony.

2 comments:

threecollie said...

This NY birder would surely need a field guide to recognize those western fliers....I have a nice tall pile of them though. A long ago trip as far west as western Montana yielded a nice bunch for the life list. Love the crab photo.

Old NFO said...

You're right Earl, the smell NEVER transfers, or is forgotten... Enjoy the trip!