Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It is June already, the motorcycle trip starts soon...


I am on the second of two Hawaiian islands in my life, this one is Hawai'i. Black lava rock all around, cold rock in this area save for the Sun. We are staying in a condo for a few days, very nice way to visit the islands, I have had that recommended to me before. I had a bit of a problem hooking up to the wi-fi, but persevered. I am getting too old for all this new improved stuff. I will be back to postcards soon.

I do confess to having used my cellphone once, good conversation and then I could turn it off until I need rescued or a police criminal investigation team. Just talked to my brother in Louisville, Kentucky - day two of his ride to visit our mother, he has only four hundred miles to do tomorrow. Did five hundred today, he doesn't ride through the night like I do, but then he always had more sense.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Is that Ka Olina Earl? Sure looks like it :-) I'll be there Friday!

Earl said...

Same theme same design team?

Old NFO said...

Probably Earl... probably...