Thursday, July 1, 2010

A chance to sleep, soon, never soon enough...


It has been a great hard fast ride from Huntley, Il, through Indiana, Ohio, and NW PA through New York to Pennsylvania above Scranton and full of good stuff, weather and people and since I just fell asleep and out of bed onto the floor - silly old guy stuff - I will give you the welcoming signs used catch my attention to the road we would climb up to the dairy. There we were warmly welcomed, I got a cup of coffee and introductions and the talking never stopped, like we were going to catch up. So I will give you the side of the story I read tonight as I stopped riding for the rest up. And a great picture of me on a motorcycle, not as wonderful as the Amish boy, but then I don't have enough pictures of me on my motorcycles. It was a great visit and New York (not the city, folks) has some wonders that match those tales from Cooper, and others like Drums Along the Mohawk, this is a great place to visit, off the Freeway, which is mainly tolled.

1 comment:

threecollie said...

Thank you for stopping by...I could have talked and listened a lot longer.