Thursday, December 30, 2010

I have heard about turning the television off...


but what would we fill our time with now that spinning and weaving are done in China for us? My wife is about to break out of the cave, her healing is about to go into the physical therapy phase, and she will be returning to work in the New Year. She rented the entire series on the first Queen of a Korean nation, it was Shilla. It is only partly true but lots of martial arts, flaming arrows in the night (only film makers love hundreds of flaming arrows - the bowmen never did). Sixty seventy minute episodes, six to a DVD, ten discs. And no commercial interruption. Of course I still have a pile of books, all my accounts to account for and the New Year is starting without employment - and I like the freedom but not the response of staying home waiting for the world to arrive here, day two and more light snow covering the ice on the roadways. We are off to the doctors, hers and mine, and I am not even on Medicare yet. Take care out there.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Will do Earl, and hopefully a better 2011 is around the corner!

Long-time RN said...

Best to you and your family in the New Year.