Friday, February 3, 2012

Don't mind me, I am off to learn something new...

I have been finding a lack of running (jogging or even vigorous walking), riding (blame the weather), shooting, and reading (how is that possible?) - and I haven't kept a library for almost two years. The visit through Barnes and Noble reminded me how out of touch with printed word I have become. So this whole blog thing is flying under false colors. I will say it has done wonders for my communications with my brother - who mostly misses my points, or thinks I would be a better person if he knew the truths as he sees them. He mentioned Rush Limbaugh (who I haven't listened to since the Haiti adventure that he didn't understand), but then he is sure I must be overly influenced by the NRA or Corporate Giants or some other terrible talker from the Rightwing Christian Conspiracy. Sorry, I have been skeptical since the whole first day in the military and a reasoned truth. Don't expect to change, I am still judging entertainment value on art and great story about terrible times.

I will continue to write as I find fodder for the guns, targets of opportunity. Will try to keep it simpler and pointed, work on editing it down to the conclusion - no one has time for why it works out that way, just give the correct answer. Some interesting conversations with my family recently have shown me more to learn, the really great adventure. See you on the trail...

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

We'll be there with ya Earl...

Home on the Range said...

We'll be waiting. Enjoy the adventure!