Wednesday, April 2, 2008
I've been asked to play, Start with rules:
Here are the rules for this little task:
1. Write your own six word memoire.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play....
Warrior, wheels and wenched World's wonderful!
I find myself tagged by Breda, because Christina LMT had decided to share her touching (look hard for word/work play) generously.
Now the toughest part, not being very social I find it difficult to reach out to anyone and ask them to play, those that I could or would don't have blogs - sure sign of an ancient technologically challenged generation (MINE!). Curt, Wyatt, Jerry (looking for the Falkenberg fellow always), ToySoldier, and MC (because my son thinks if I had skated I would be doing what you do) would be my choices but they are busy folks with real lives beyond the blogsphere.
Just the boy at the back of the room, don't pay him any attention - he fades into the wallpaper neatly...