Sunday, July 27, 2008

Fourteen and a half minutes to go...

Well, The News Tribune article about the Library I keep open showed up this morning. I am not a real librarian (MLS) to those that know, but am to those that want one and only get me. Nice picture, Mister Lui Kit Wong, you are even better than I anticipated - made me wish I was that nice looking guy in the picture. Brian Everstine hit the right note, and wasn't jarring in his report, you the readers may make up your mind about what could be done. My sister asked if I thought it would get more money from the legislature and I had to say no. There isn't more money, and the priority will go to more police and laws, I will keep working on one better reader at a time...

Since my last blog about reporting on me and my work will disappear when this gets posted I will note it again, since their site has been updated. From my telephone interview with Ms. Mudd --
a PDF file of an article in the OCLC "Western Trek" magazine. I mentioned being interviewed and page eight and nine are the result. One nice lady at church this morning actually wanted me to sign my picture, I got a good laugh out of that, only fourteen and a half minutes of fame to go, best get back to work on it.

2 comments:

breda said...

Great photo! Great story! Great man! (yes, you.)

the pawnbroker said...

who says the camera doesn't lie...that feller is good lookin'!

congratulations, earl, and not just on the story, but on all of your efforts...

jtc