Monday, March 23, 2009

Don't nudge me ugly tonight...

Just got back from the hospital and read my mother's letter about how bad the world that is leaving her behind and alone is... and she is right the world is a terrible place - Mankind hasn't been evolved enough to become angels and is adapting his environment just enough to cleanse the rest of the lifeforms off the planet -- life just doesn't go the way it was supposed to, does it?

I am stuck in Hosea and keep coming back to the current world and a deep sigh is my only appropriate response - I can't change anything, Time magazine hasn't the guts to say the schools should teach moral behavior. Heavens, Time magazine hasn't had a moral position for a long time, just one that will sell magazines and ad space.
The current crisis isn't due to Disney, ABC nor Time magazine, how did we get to the point that anything that happened to a few was the problem of the remainder to fix and cure.

We haven't fixed the Drug Crisis, the Solitary Parent crisis, the Unwanted children crisis, the last crisis and the next crisis --- none of them have been solved, fixed - seems we lived through them, or didn't, if we lived we moved on to the next one.

I have changed and deleted about five paragraphs tonight and am spinning wheels and burning nothing... the Blues are banging out in the house tonight, nice that if I can't be positively creative I am not going to that terrible destructive person inside me... Good Night, and God bless.

2 comments:

Long-time RN said...

Good night and a brighter day tomorrow.

Earl said...

Thanks, I needed that and the day is brighter - I started laughing in love about eleven...