Friday, September 11, 2009

Kevin's in Reno, NV and I am still in conference...


Someone somewhere is where I am not, our conference went well yesterday, I got two quick rides around Federal Way, WA, during breaks. Isn't this a great country? Stayed for dinner and celebration of retirements of two staff I worked with (as much as with as one can in mostly isolation of institutions) or met at conferences in the past. So hang in there, there could be a retirement in one's near or just a little bit farther future. One of the new younger ladies was there among the ancients, only forty more years to go -- how many budget cuts could she be looking at in her future? Well, I look at the current military and all its changes and I can imagine there will be many.

Don't look too hard for me, unless you are shooting an Appleseed in Northern Idaho this weekend, long drives both ways, good people instructing and lots (almost eighty signed up) on two lines, I may need Monday off (nah, I will crash on Monday evening during RAW). Take care out there, God still loves ya, if you take the time to pay attention.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Enjoy and drive safe Earl!