Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Computers and Internet aren't smarter than me...


are they? I am having trouble uploading pictures on the Appleseed forum. Couldn't be my fault so I will blame the Federal agencies that are watching out for terrorists and citizens with shooting habits. No truth there. But I am getting ready to watch Shooter and reinforce such silly beliefs. I am watching it for the old guy in the rocker, expert on all things about shooters and shooting, the hero who is killing men because "they killed my dog" and the hot romantic interest. I loved all the Bobby Lee books, he like I am getting older.

As for real shooters, I give you Troy's choice in the picture... he shoots left handed, with his son and right handed rifles, until he decided to clean our clock and shoot Rifleman (210 and above), then he pulled out a black rifle with improved sighting stuff. Except for helping him in his sling adjustment I did nothing but stand back and watch. His score was 245 points on the AQT, and he got his patch and could take his family home happily. Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!
Thanks to a correction by the newest Red Hat in Idaho.

Yea! and another Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

3 comments:

sdc said...

Earl, Troy's score was 245, not 235. I'm sure it was just a typo. No one would purposefully rob a man of 10 points now, would they?

Earl said...

Disbelief and shock and no numbers in front of me.

Nope, just checked and 245 is the proper score, I have failed again. Lucky I know the editor.

Old NFO said...

Good post, and what's 10 points between friends???:-)