Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ah, I am locked out, she left me... sigh


I have a thing about language, I think it really matters and I have no use for profanity, vulgarity nor obscenity. I have mentioned it before but I kept reading the Cranky Literature Professor anyway, she thinks using such language is okay. Today when I visited the blog roll she was gone, or the computer software doesn't like me, or I am being as protected as her blog is.

My visiting her site isn't critical for either of our lives, and since I have about had all the time on the internet one person should have in a lifetime of no life elsewhere, it might be better to let it go.

There are good reasons for doors, fences, walls, windows, and roofs. But every restriction on me isn't worth my time, I could be getting better somewhere else in the present time. I stopped my online banking because the security to protect my access to my money was so good I couldn't get to it.... like the government wants to protect me from everything.... except their tax man and my voting for the approved candidates. I am so unworthy of such protection, so unworthy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

E-mail me, Earl. There's a story.

Or check your "who links to me" stats. If you see something new, click around.

I promise it wasn't a voluntary abandonment!

Earl said...

I hope things work out. I probably have a Word Press account, just not automatically logged in when I bump into it. I stopped using any kind of stats long ago, and I have no idea beyond the blog rolls that some bloggers have if anyone links to me, so I am often surprised by where I find a link to me here. Always hope the best for everyone, it costs me only my best wishes and I have many to spare.