Friday, May 14, 2010

Nothing here, preparing for home Bible study...


in Korean. My wife's cell group is meeting here this evening, I have already moved the table, the LazyBoy recliner and will get the extra tables out and such later. The outside yard is mine to finish and edge, and so on and so on. Robin Hood is opening in theaters everywhere, Ironman2, and How to Train Your Dragon are available - so you have some worthy entertainment waiting. For those looking for anything on the state of the NRA against the great Conspiracy - most of the real gun bloggers have their media passes in Charlotte, North Carolina. (although I don't understand why the NRA doesn't want concealed carry at their convention - I figure the lawyers are responsible for their fears). This is one Life Member of the NRA that thinks everyone can and should be carrying their arms, but even if I weren't a member of the fine organization that I have only fired ONCE with in my many years of membership (yes, I have fired more rounds with the RWVA, the US Army and its allies, and from my home and in my high school than I have ever fired with the National Rifle Association - could be I am just not that good a shot) I would always stand with the idea that responsible people can and should be trusted with arms that they could use in defense of their free state. Remembering that the free state belongs to them, not that they belong to the free state. It doesn't matter if Sarah Palin is going to the Convention - as long as Breda is there I am well represented. Both from the real librarian and the real concealed carry points of view.... not that I am a real anything - I am virtually something.

Later editing: I did well with jog, edging and grass cutting, my wife says the Bible Study should come more often, while I was out a honey bee swarm came and a hawk got mobbed by Ravens.



Birthday Cake for one of the Ladies, traditional blowing out the candles, American tradition.

No comments: