Thursday, May 27, 2010

Resting up and recovering...


I could tell you that I am a reasonably smart fellow. But I have owned one of our digital cameras for too many years, and only today found out that it could take video pictures. I have people that I am supposed to contact today, and haven't yet, but I left tracks all over the email and Skype.com, I will be making a cell phone call later this evening, not wanting to be too pushy it will be after seven local time. Oh, the camera I can now take digital pictures with, I haven't a connection to download it to my computer - that connection is waiting at home on the home computer. Is this how one's life gets so cluttered. My wife and I came to Hawai'i with the same number of days to visit, her bag is heavier than mine. I get to carry the heavier one - it is a guy thing. But it does seem even heavier than it was when we picked it up from the terminal - and we really haven't been buying much. I do have my marching orders, wear shorts when I go back down to the lobby. Okay!

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Enjoy the weather :-) And those videos? They're not too good, so don't expect much...