Saturday, June 5, 2010

Gosh, they start stirring early around here...


Get up at four for shower, I will be returning the support vehicle after dropping off the competitors. And except for tripping on a curb in the darkness as they pump up their bike tires and leave their bikes prept with gel mixture and water.... the stuff one does to get through. They will do well after the start gun in five minutes. I did talk to my mother and brother in North Carolina on Skype.com. Will be taking everyone to the Hotel and the finish line, I have three cameras to get finishing pictures with... I hope some of them are worthy. It was tough getting pictures in the darkness. Much easier to get the breakfasting baby on Skype than his father on bike preparation, but I had to try.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

They DO start early out here... Hope you got the pics!