Saturday, October 16, 2010

Too much time, too much dreaming of things I Nevah..


It will take a while to shake the dreams off. Military of course, old OD fatigues with modern sewing, an artillery unit, 100mm Mountain Guns (yeah, I know but it was my dream), desert conditions, mud bricks for buildings but most pleasant living underground. The cool guys found the empty places to get their cots, cool and dry... then it rains, and rains, and rains - first flash floods sweeping away lots, mud starts getting into everything (machine guns anyone?). Then the buildings start to sag out, roofs start sagging down and then collapsing and we start searching for bodies still breathing. Good time for the neighbor's car alarm to go off, makes me wonder if my Caravan was broken into for all the stuff inside... the GPS maybe?

No comments: