Friday, November 12, 2010

Looking around still more to get rid of....

Hoping to buy the winning Lotto tickets, isn't that what the Federal government is going to try? President Obama went to make a deal with South Korea (Dae Han Min Guk)and they held tough, tried to reason with the Chinese and they also proved so unreasonable. Now he can come back to America and reason with the Democrats and the Republicans and have just as much success. Trust is the basis of relationships, we do as much together as we trust each other. In America a man's word was his bond - now you have to post a bond. A handshake sealed the deal, now you have to have your people meet their people and lawyers have to get a cut. If I, an American citizen, can't be trusted with a loaded firearm in the White House, at the airport, on the streets, in the library, at the schools and in my home.... I start to think you don't trust me.

Now except for the White House, I have had a loaded firearm in all those other places - and didn't start a revolution, riot, hurt anyone, rob anyone and kept my best manners. Y'all honored my service to this nation, and all my brothers and sisters in arms, yesterday. But today it is back to normal - spying on our email, listening to our iphones, OnStar, and monitoring our movements. Why? are your demons worse than our demons? Well, if they don't trust me - why would you ever think they would trust you? skin color? religion? language?

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Excellent point Earl! OBTW, even the Old Guard are not allowed 'loaded' guns in the White House, only the Marines are allowed to have live rounds for their weapons.

threecollie said...

We were just talking yesterday about the end of the handshake deal....