Friday, March 18, 2011

I think I have had enough, the radiation is here....

I turned off the news, nice thing about newspapers you could start fires with them when you had had enough, and some of those folks could really write and the cartoons were worthy. But the Lybia concern, and Japan can't handle the situation just drive me off - those people (both countries) need some assistance, but they have the guts, intelligence and investment to get it done right. It is probably healthier to visit the internet than the Main Stream Media. Anyway, recommended site from MIT is THIS ONE, from college scholars. It doesn't seem to have partying coeds, but does give you a nicely written update for those of us that aren't smart, nor rich enough to go there for school. I wonder, do they have a competition rifle team? Yes, they do! AWESOME. From the colony that brought you Thanksgiving and the beginning battles of the Revolutionary War (Lexington and Concord, April 19, 1775) is one of the best schools and they Shoot! See, I am smiling, there is something there besides Harvard. Which has a shooting team, but I hope it doesn't shoot like the title background shows... of course it doesn't. They could use some Appleseed help, really get into it.

No comments: