Sunday, July 17, 2011

Woke up at 0505 this morning...


Checked my games, dressed for the jog, drank coffee, jogged gently, shaved showered and dressed for success in church today. My wife did make a crack about taking a picture of me, it wouldn't have been for publication. She admits she never thought I would ever get so fat... I was so lean and mean when she met me. Ah, those days are gone. Although, looking at the President and some of his rascally Republican opponents, being lean doesn't mean I would be competent or fair or honest. I guess I can live with me, much better than I could live with those that can't do the job they sought. Are you carrying today? are you caring today? Be good for the best of reasons, they haven't passed a law taxing it nor prohibiting it.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

I'm doing both... And you do clean up pretty good Earl :-)