Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tired of media, hype and political stupidity...


We will suffer for our poor representation in the Federal government, they all only represent us - none of them are Royalty, noble (except by accident or unsung honors). All of them are in service to the Nation, the military understands that but so many others have no idea. Even if we elect them, they may not lead where we should go, want to go, and when threats and blame and more regulations show up to help us into the slaughter house - that remains our fault.

So, the television will remain off (in English), I will enjoy the Summer I have left, I will jog gently and pray for those I know need God's blessings, that I don't know need God's blessings and those that serve the Lord with joy. For my political rant of today, I give you the Star Spangled Banner - all four verses, if you had time you should read them. This is one of those WAR-like songs so objectionable (Jane Fonda/Ted Turner?) as our National Anthem. But this entire song says more about my thoughts of service, in my own life and many I served with. Tell them to sing it like they mean it, all four verses would be nice...

No comments: