Monday, June 1, 2009

I can't tell who is happiest... the birthday boy or


his mother. But I know it is all good. Seems the only serious human face in the whole transmission is the baby boy, wondering why he was being shoved towards that Apple logo and why that machine was laughing at him... I really do wonder what it came out in the tiny one's mind.

To think I have to go back to work tomorrow and Wednesday, two days worth of Institutional Library Services training conference in Federal Way and then we get to travel to Hawaii on Saturday. By air of course.

Take care out there and watch out for all the little ones - they have to pay off the Bush-Obama debts... or not.

Amazing changes in my son - all around his... ain't it a wonder?

3 comments:

breda said...

this is delightful. Thank you for sharing your beautiful family.

Long-time RN said...

Absolutely precious!

K-Dubyah said...

aww, so glad that you will soon see your grandson in person.

A child is God's way of saying there is still hope in this world. Give yours an extra hug from me.

You take care out there!