Sunday, November 1, 2009

Full Moon tonight? Howling anyone?



Would love to tell you about my Appleseed Shoot at Castle Rock, but my wife says I need a shower and to get some rest. I don't complain, I had roast turkey, stuffing and trimmings for dinner after the drive home. I leave you with Kelly and his M1 Garand, don't you know he was having more fun than most? Well, I do, take my word for it he had two great days shooting his M1A and M1 Garand, and he was still smiling when he downsized to his Ruger 10/22. The young fellow knows how to have a good time.

3 comments:

Cebu Attractions said...

Hi.
can we exchange links
please let me know if it is ok with you

thanks,
ren

Earl said...

Looks like a nice place to visit, but doesn't look like a site I want to link to, thanks, but no thanks.

Old NFO said...

Good pics and looks like a good time! Glad it went well!