Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have been having a great time...


Took my much better than I half to Idaho, to support my shooting in an Appleseed. Had a great time and will give you the official version about it in the After Action Report. I would like to blame the whole thing with the M1 Garand on Breda, or the one day Appleseed on Tam, but really I just wanted to shoot a fine rifle and have a relaxed weekend with the friends from RWVA and my wife. My shooting needs improvement, but the rest is better than I deserve. Thank you all.

I tried to check on my blog while at the motel but found that there was a phrase that wasn't deemed appropriate for the innocent public. Which makes me wonder when they are going to put that protection on my television - I could lose forty pounds by not sitting in that recliner fattening like steer on a feed lot.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Glad to hear you had fun. I'm sure the better half found things to do too! :-)