Saturday, February 20, 2010

My wife videos Trusty & Earl departing...



Earl is the man in the full face helmet, smiling. We are still experimenting with the video stuff but I have seen the future and we can't keep up. I do like the reflector belt around the backpack, my wife likes the straightened right turn signal (thank you maintenance man - I hope you get most of that labor fee). The new windshield changed the sound of my helmet a bit, but it does very nicely in wind buffeting. I talked briefly to a Rocket III rider as he removed his coveralls - he has been up to 103 mph, but that bike is still too big for me - and that kind of speed is faster than this fellow would want to go while touching the Earth, flying faster would be just fine.

Can't see this one either, again, this was just a test.

No comments: