Saturday, July 9, 2011

Dreaming again, medicines are ebbing...


How can one tell that medications have caused significant change, well, hopefully because the illness and pain are gone while you heal. But for those medications that you must take for the remainder of one's life - you will never know until their effect recedes from you, and that could be awhile. Speaking of which, I had best take this mornings medications. With coffee of course.

I gave my opinion on John Ross's "Unintended Consequences", I called it a sad book, but it does very well outlining the destruction of the 2nd Amendment as an indication of the total collapse of Constitutional government. My objections were of the types of actions by the resistance groups to the bad guys and gals in Government. I do believe that only very moral people win Revolutions and fight wars, criminals and sleazeballs don't... just saying. I was shocked at the cost of the publication now, John Ross had a blog that was worth visiting when he posted, I don't agree with much of what he does, but he presented it well in his posts. Along with my shock was I wondered what happened to the copy that once was in the Library at McNeil Island Corrections Center? One of the first things to go was the book cover, it called to the twisted criminal mastermind, and was quickly gone. Would I read it again, no. It does get a kind of cult following in the American gun world so I expect that the price isn't coming down, and I wonder if John Ross ever thought of re-publishing it, or even re-writing it.

I had two memorable dreams - most just disappear. One I actually knifed someone, don't recall the reason, but the penetration and such was very clear and kept, sigh. And the other was of foolishness with women, and I am so afraid of them that is one of those never would have happened that way... never. How does the mind go so wild when I am such a not very normal guy?

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

It is an interesting take on resistance, and like you I don't necessarily agree with all of the scenarios...