Thursday, October 21, 2010

When the dreams are really great, why wake up?

Which seems to be the problems that politicians share - if the dreams are really worthy why wake up to the reality?

I didn't want to wake up, I was getting to teach rifle marksmanship to high school students on campus. Wild flights of fancy, but I did like it a lot. Kind of like where are the public rifle ranges, we do have public golf courses. My son and the other skaters held on and now there seem to be public skate parks - every where! They were sneaky - if it wasn't a skate park but had the potential they took it over and fixed it, kind of. The wall of ignorance about firearms and humans and safety is so huge! Time for more coffee and breakfast - I will get to shoot today, have to prepare for my weekend with Appleseed. Not a government supported program - but then LOVE isn't either.

No comments: