Sunday, February 27, 2011

Almost time for Sunday Morning on CBS, here...

Lost my wife to tossing and turning and coughing... I was overwhelmed by dreams of virtual worlds. Time to get off the computer when you find it following you to bed, there must be reality out there somewhere. Took the pictures of my Bed and Breakfast Farm on FarmVille, ten of them - eight places to stay. Get a real life, Earl. When you start to write advertising copy for the wonders of cyberspaces for rent... well, they will talk about you. My gambling addiction trying to get the Dexter Cow is amazing in that it mimics exactly what happens with slot machines and just one more. Well, I did write three checks, weighed and measured and am not in love with myself, my virtual self on the farm is so much prettier than the real me. End of February is almost here, I have been to Hawaii and seen my family there, I have been back here, snow on the ground and temperature still not above freezing and the rains are coming, sigh.

Just to be a little more unrealistic, all the Gun Guys and Gals should join the Democratic Party for confusion to the Gun Control Groups... but then that would make you think I believe that all Democrats are anti-gun, and I am so much smarter than that. Time to shut this down.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Earl, we know computers are addictive, and the games even more so... Your point is a VERY valid one, it's gambling, just couched in a game, rather than over cards...