Thursday, November 12, 2009

Michael Jackson worked himself to death...

My wife wanted to see "This is it" by and with and all about Michael Jackson, and so we did. I am sure having worn myself out while watching the performance that he worked himself to death on those stages. I think four of the ladies on stage with him were of note and that was it. We paid only Senior rate so it was worth it.

The other reasons to go to the movies, popcorn, we passed on. But the previews were interesting. Disney continues PC cartoons "The Princess and the Frog". Robert Downey Jr, looks like he is trying to act greatly again in "Sherlock Holmes" oh, Jude Law, is in it - I had missed that - it should be almost Steampunk. The last and best movie of science fiction, created with science fiction is "AVATAR" and except for Hollywood predictability it should be a great ride, and one can only hope everyone remembers that it is just a movie. We already know how race relations work on the evolutionary scale in humans, with another biology they think to find a difference? Still I already have room in my budget for the movie, the DVD and watching way too much.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

PCism is alive and well in the movie industry... still, again...