Friday, December 4, 2009

Well, Hello how are you?


I seem to have moved into Farmville, being set in my ways I am not buying anything, just trying to keep whatever I plant from withering away. Haven't named any of the animals (I am not completely gone yet). I do have a life, honest, I think I do anyway.

Getting closer to Appleseed time at Castle Rock, Washington. Getting closer, the 10th, to the date to turn in all the reports to my higher. Getting closer to Earl's personal frustration with leaves and stuff all over the uncut grass called a yard surrounding his home. There aren't any - not a one - decorations for the coming Holy Day of Christmas. My cousin forwarded a request to send a Christmas card to the ACLU that is trying to take the Christ out of Christmas. Cute, but I still need to get the Christmas cards out for family and friends to send our best wishes and blessings to them.

Okay, just remember, it will be 2010 all too soon, have a wonderful December with all that you should be celebrating - the Love in your life and that warm puppy full of wonder - don't lose the good stuff in the hunt for satisfaction, the grass will get cut, bagged and dumped. There will be some good shooting, lots of laughter and hugs and kisses - especially for the new kids on the block, this is about babies isn't it? From Christ to the New Year to that newest grand or great grand child - the old folks know what this season is all about.

Yesterday's question was: Would you prefer "Pops" to "Old Timer"? Ahggg! What is wrong with 'Earl'? I almost always answer to it, unless you are really an especially sweet young thing - I am so much smarter than that, but wish her well anyway.

4 comments:

threecollie said...

Thanks for the kind good wishes....hoping your Christmas and New Year is all you could wish it to be.

Old NFO said...

Same to you sir! :-) Happy Christmas thoughts sent!

Jeffro said...

Back at ya!

Somehow I've managed to resist Farmville and Mafia Wars.

Earl said...

You probably missed Farmville because you still really live there, I missed Mafia Wars because of where I work and a certain aversion for criminal enterprise and glorification of the rewards... but it is all a game, isn't it?