Saturday, December 12, 2009

Why this weekend for the Constitution?



Just because I need another reason to shoot, and I only helped fourteen people shot well and better. They traveled many miles to coach, instruct or shoot. Seems to me that there should be ranges and qualified instructors everywhere, but then I understand I am not in the center of American Culture, just a quaint Ol' Timer. Why this weekend for the Constitution shoot? Well, I think I know but then read that Quaint Ol' Timer bit again - when I went to school they still had prayer in the morning with the pledge of allegiance to THE FLAG.... and what it represents. Yep, a quaint Ol' Timer.

2 comments:

threecollie said...

We may all be quaint and old timerish...and maybe some distance outside the center of things...but I think we have our part to play and I can see from reading here that you play yours very well.

Old NFO said...

I'm there with ya Earl... I'm there with ya.