Wednesday, December 16, 2009

You can tell it is Christmas...


By all the BUY ME stuff in the mail. It is finally warm and wet enough to think about getting the Trusty Triumph out of the garage and smiling and out right laughing on my way to and from work. In the mail yesterday was a nice large envelope from Triumph and I was hoping it was a calendar - but it was a wall size poster of the Triumph Thunderbird, all 1600 cc of power, six speed transmission and other good stuff. Sigh, I am not even tempted - but when I check my Lotto tickets, if it is the big one - I could go get a test ride, in Hawaii, couldn't I. The one I like has some modifications, for cruising comfort, I am getting so set in my ways.

2 comments:

Jeffro said...

I am getting so set in my ways

You say that like it's a bad thing.

K-Dubyah said...

Ha!

I think getting so set in your way becomes standard on all models over the age of 25. Don't they still call that a "classic"?

Nice bike, by the way. :) I'd take a ride on that any day...