Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dreamed last night...


Kind of brownish dark, firearms were among the tools, the plot centered around getting men and women together for marriage and then giving them a farm plot to build a life upon. Some religious connotation - Quaker Mormon - the women were mostly patient and silent (it was my dream) and I seem to have become a person that could find the missing men. My character was younger than I, got one of the better ladies for wife and was off looking for the missing men when the real me woke and wondered where all that came from, dreams are supposed to be connected to something, so I spend some time in the darkness reasoning the connections and the plot line out, something between Little House on the Prarie and Gundsmoke - and all the entire West looks like sunburnt Southern California instead of Kansas Nebraska Iowa or Dakotas - my back still twinges but I want to move to keep testing it.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Sounds like you are 'searching' subconsciously for something... Work connected? Since you know you are going to be looking for work??? Who knows...