Saturday, January 16, 2010

Networking, always networking...


At the first day of the NRA instructor certification program we practiced introducing another candidate, and my introduction was key to getting a quick conversation about a private school that was going to start a rifle marksmanship program that I might be interested in, got the business card to call when I get back. Talked with others about what they are getting certified for, several for Boy Scout support, lots for pistol and police advancement. I am sitting at the table with two shotgunners, (trap) and learning a ton of things I might have to try one day. Life is really good among the people of the gun, learning and sharing and maybe today and tomorrow a little shooting.

Oh, this was all started when the Boomershoot Master posted the link of the course on his blog and I bit, isn't the internet wonderful for keeping the underground gunnies growing?

3 comments:

threecollie said...

The Internet is wonderful in many ways, including letting East Coast farmers get to know West Coast gunners.

Ry Jones said...

hope to see you this year!

Old NFO said...

Good news Earl, and yes, it IS interesting... :-)