Monday, January 18, 2010

Okay, I have about six hundred old business cards...


I once said as I received my first box of business cards from the Office of the Secretary of State, for my position as Library Keeper (okay, officially only a Library Associate) that when I had given them all out in all my networking contacts and representing the Office of the Secretary of State and the Washington State Library at McNeil Island Corrections Center branch... that when I gave away the last one it would be time for a new position or something. Well, I have been asked for my contact information over the weekend, and I have needed a quick card to drop off before, so I made some - they aren't officially business cards, just a reminder of my name, who I think I am and contact information and space on the back to write if needed.

WILLIAM EARL DUNGEY


US Army ABN CSM (Retired)
RWVA Instructor & Shoot Boss
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
Library Paraprofessional

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

If it gets the point across, it works Earl! :-)

threecollie said...

Nice