Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Okay, it is still raining in Washington State...

and still reigning in Washington, DC. So there really is no longer a real reason for Daylight Savings Time. But we still suffer it quietly - are there any other bad policies coming from Washington DC? No, good, or you missed something.

No problem, I mean, there are Somali Pirates that seem to be immune from PRIVATEERS with letters of Marque to recover stolen vessels and crews. Just an idea that would work, giving the pirates North Korean counterfiet American money for ransom payment would also.

You can tell my thinking isn't on, want to blame something but can't put my finger on it. I am going to blame my medications. That should protect me from prosecution. The Arizona shooter hasn't been tried yet - do you all wonder if he is guilty? or just that he isn't in the news now.

No comments: