Friday, August 5, 2011

We are a people of numbers, just look...

The Stock Market falls, meaning there are more sellers than buyers - as long as it opens there isn't a problem with it falling or rising. But the Main Stream Media will tell you, or bring in experts and tell you what they want you to know.

The government wants you to know it is successful, that the Unemployment figure is lower this month than last! Yeah! One tenth of a percentage point lower. How many jobs is that? And remember that is only based on the unemployment claims - not on how many people aren't working, aren't looking for jobs. It doesn't even count the underground economy - criminals engaged in crimes, people working for payment under the table, cash transactions for favors done and such. More numbers, work them any way you want, to prove your point. Thirty-five percent of the people using this drug lived longer than those using the fake pill...

Today when I went on my jog, I had no heart beat, so I am effectively dead. I don't have a way to measure my brain activity, but if the heart isn't working I should be dead. The time on the jog was 42 minutes and 33 seconds - so I have severe brain damage for lack of circulation and am dead two ways past Friday. So sorry, but then it could be my measuring device is flawed, not my heart. Maybe there are too many flawed measurements in life and government, or my brain is really dead.

3 comments:

Jeffro said...

Don't try to fix anything! The Powers That Be want us to be brain dead!

Anonymous said...

Yes, my wife was officially removed from the ranks of the unemployed a couple of months ago when her unemployment ran out.

She still doesn't have a job, but somehow she doesn't count in those numbers any more.

Not sure how that works, but we can trust them, they're from the government.

Right?

Taya said...

Loovely blog you have here