Saturday, June 6, 2009

Look only one hand...

typing on the Apple keyboard. The other hand and arm are holding Keegan, of course. Nothing to report, my wife has tons of advice for her son, he still resents it. But I by quietly sitting get to hold the baby which is half the reason for the trip. Keegan hasn't grown into that long a name yet. Both my son and I seem willing to play catch with such a tiny object -- but I watched and he uses both hands carefully with the baby, so I will follow his lead on that. I won't drive nor skate board the way my son does - but I will hold sleeping baby carefully, time to toss the child around is years down the road. But it will come, with the stories and books and bicycles and motorcycles and girls.

For those that worry, the weather is warm, the sky blue and a breeze moves the heat outside. Both my son and his wife are napping, the baby gets active at 10 PM local, and I think the grand parents are going to provide some rest time. Keegan is not embarassed about soiling diapers while cradled in my arms - and I am not worried about waiting until he finishes - I have been in deeper doo-doo for less cause or reward. This is too cool. He sleeps at almost my proficiency, but then I have more experience and he'll have to catch up. He will its in the genes. Go gently, shh.. don't wake the baby...

No comments: