Monday, December 7, 2009

Getting things cleaned up around here....


Procrastination is terrible, I will get to it tomorrow, really. I will. Since I was cold bound to the home this morning I started going a bit mad and actually cleaned (well, almost cleaned - but certainly organized and straightened) the computer cave. And tonight when I get out of my work clothes I see that my wife has my cleaned linen stacked on the chair, waiting for me to put them away. Why do we put things on chairs, no room on the tables since they are piled with computer stuff and books and speakers and lights and stuff. There is so much stuff in America we have to buy storage for stuffing it away until we need it... kind of like those karate books of mine from the 1970's, by the eighties I wasn't opening them anymore, but they are on the shelf behind the monitor, waiting for someone's attention. Still I am happy with the cleaned computer cave, about as organized as my farm on Farmville, best check in there, petting the animals can be fun, some of them jump for joy!

No comments: