Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What can I say...



Not much actually, harvested, plowed and planted, checked the neighbors and continued to marvel at the differences in farming methods, or lack there of, between people that I think I know so well. But then looking, now it is a bit organized in the computer cave, I wonder what I was thinking, knives, guns, books on combat, beside the stuffed toys, Smurfs and you don't want to know how many Castle Lego and Playmoble and other sets I have boxed and waiting a bunch of boys to entertain. Okay, girls could play with them, too, but would they want to? My wife reminds me that I have to start on my son's room soon. Okay, where is all that stuff going to go? That is on tomorrow's procrastination pile, but the weather will make it happen. Now off to breakfast gruel and exercise to make me a bitter old man, oops, better old man.

No comments: