Saturday, January 30, 2010

8 months and swimming with the sharks.


What would one expect of the future citizens, sons and grandsons of almost certified adventurers... well, certified of something I am sure... I am so proud of both of 'em.

You don't know what the elder's mother went through to make sure her son could swim safely when he was a boy - she with the fear of water, and the understanding life guards that would allow him to swim the deep end if he could swim from one side to the other and back - which he did in his best dog paddle. Way to go son, way to go.

3 comments:

Gideon Dungey said...

That's funny you mention having to swim from one side of the pool to the other and back... I thought of that while I was watching the older kids swimming in the other classes around us. Keegan did really well... We thought he was going to cry the entire time...

threecollie said...

I just love the photo!

Old NFO said...

Great photo and great training :-) I'm sure he will be a 'water baby' in no time flat, the only problem is when he starts 'swimming' in the tub!