Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Okay, I have a few ideas...


Still mild Winter here, geese have started their V's to the North for the Winter Olympics. I am looking forward at the Hawaiian vacation (May - June) and spoiling our grandson and watching my son and his wife try to slow my wife down, just knowing I can rent a Triumph or Harley to get some lean time on the islands, could get a scooter but I do have my pride, ha, ha. I am hoping the schedule starts to fill out for the Appleseeds soon, Idaho (Boomershoot and Appleseeds in April)looks good and they have recently posted Castle Rock, Washington - so I can fill in my attendance and lock those dates in. The big idea, and I need to go see my mother this Summer is to ride across these United States missing all the TSA and the flyover of the heart of America, its land and people. Wondering if my neice will be back from Qatar, (South Dakota) my aunt would see me (Minnesota), Indiana blog meet (?), Camp Perry, Ohio to see how the really great riflemen do it, North Carolina for my mother, sister and visiting Ramseur range, off to hot Florida for another niece, sister and family and the beach, around Atlanta up to see cousin in Tennessee and the home he has been working on for his retirement and his wife (whom I promised a good motorcycle ride on my Boy's Toy), and then back across the United States stopping for sure in Arkansas and Colorado if anyone is home. Not mentioned but thinking about is the library in Ohio, a dairy farm in New York, the Hospital in DC area and Arlington and Fort Bragg where they don't know me anymore, but I know Longstreet. Six weeks about six to eight thousand miles, better get a great seat, huh? Trim and paste to please, but for sure visit my mother if all else fails. The Lord willin' and me paying attention.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

That would be a hellva ride Earl! And truly celebrate our great country! Do it!!!

Frank W. James said...

Indiana Blog Meet? Hell, I would even show up and make room in my schedule for that one.

All The Best,
Frank W. James