Sunday, February 7, 2010

Well, I would tell you about the SuperBowl...


but I fell asleep during one touchdown drive and the NFL owns all the rights to words and pictures about that broadcast so we haven't anything to say they couldn't charge me for. For an old guy without a job in five days I should have paid attention to the Go Daddy.com commercials, but the President is happy with ten percent unemployment, the Governor thinks adding to the State's burden won't be noticed and there weren't any endearing commercials that I will remember tomorrow, since I don't remember any I want to share now -- what does that tell you about how far out of step with Mainstream Media I have become. Maybe I should hit the treadmill and get the calories burned a bit. Yeah, if you can't get invited to Miami to play the game, burn about forty minutes worth where one's at....

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Good pic Earl, where was that taken? I can't enlarge it enough to read the inscription. I slept through the game too... :-)

Earl said...

Wright Brothers Memorial at Kittyhawk NC. about 1985 Summer, from a different party and time

http://jeffreytowne.com/Travel%20USA/North%20Carolina/98%2010%20Jan%20Wright%20Bros.%20Memorial,%20Kitty%20Hawk.jpg

Gideon Dungey said...

Nice shorts...